Ethics Archery Outsert System LT
American made, Veteran owed. Ethics Archery’s Outsert post and outserts system eliminates any chance of misalignment of our outsert. The Aluminum sleeve is 25 grains, post 40 grains with two 10 grain sections that can be cut away to make it either 30 or 20 grains.
Outsert installation instructions:
- Dry fit outsert after shaft has been cut to the proper length. Sand the end of the shaft with a fine grit sand paper if needed. Sanding will also help the outsert bond to shaft better. Do not sand the shaft to much, you want the outsert to fit snug.
- Wipe the shaft with a clean rag or paper towel. No cleaner is needed.
- Dry fit the post into the arrow. Then pull it back out and glue the post in.
- Slide the outsert over the top of the post and shaft. Then screw in your field point or broad head. Spin test to ensure proper alignment.
- You do not need to glue the outsert onto the shaft but I would suggest gluing it onto the shaft. Apply the glue evenly around the shaft. Spin the outsert slowly as you slide it onto the shaft. This will help to ensure the glue covers the entire shaft and the inside grooves of the outsert. Screw in a field point our broadhead to hold the outsert in place.
- Bohning Blazer bond cure time is 2 hours. Insert Iron is 48. Do not shoot your arrows until the proper cure time has elapsed. If using Bohning Blazer bond the clamp time is only 20 seconds so you got to be quick. Insert Iron gives you more time to adjust the outsert .